Status

Estate Type

Location

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Year

Min. Price (€)

Max. Price (€)

ALBIMO LOFT

  • From 56 m2 To 148 m2
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 1 Living Room
  • 1 Rooms
  • 1 Toilets
  • 2020

ALBIMO LOFT
A new and unique project is rising in Alanya-Mahmutlar. This project, the foundation of which will be laid in October 2020, makes a difference especially with the large and spacious LOFT apartment concept, which is named after it.
Albimo Loft project is located in a beautiful location where you can reach Mahmutlar Center by two minutes walking. The project, which attracts attention with its different design and architectural structure, has all kinds of social and sports opportunities. Albimo Loft will maximize your comfort level and standard of living.
Albimo Loft project is planned as 3 blocks on a total area of 7698 m2. Albimo Loft, which is about 650 meters from the sea, is close to the city and also in touch with nature. Albimo Loft is an AHM project.
Social areas, sports facilities and comfort that Albimo Loft will provide to the residents are as follows:

SOCIAL AREAS

- Swimming Pool
- Heated Indoor Pool        
- Pool Side Mini Bar
- Aquapark                        
- Lobby
- WIFI at Social Areas
- Turkish Bath (Hammam)                      
- Steam Room                     
- Salt Room
- Sauna                           
- Massage Rooms                     
- Resting Room                    
- Snack Bar - Fitness Area                     
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Billiard
- Table Tennis
- Cinema
- Outdoor and Indoor Kıds Playground
- Pergola
- International TV Channels
- Security
- Security Cameras
- Open and Indoor Car Park
- Generator                         

1 Bedroom Apartments (Gross m2)
Options: 75 m2,, 64 m2, 63 m2, 57 m2 or 56 m2  
LOFT Apartments (Only Six Units). 1 Bedroom (Gross m2) Each of the 6 Loft Apartments are 124 m2  
2 Bedroom Duplexes (Gross m2) Options: 122 m2, 128 m2, 126 m2 (These 4 units have an additional dressing room), 132 m2 and 148 m2    

ALBİMO LOFT PAYMENT PLAN

WITH THE CONTRACT SIGNED 30 % DOWNPAYMENT. REMAINING 70 % SHALL BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS (NO INTEREST) OF 2,3 or 4 MONTHS.    

PROJECT STARTING                              
OCTOBER  2020                                                
CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION            MAY 2022

Balcony

Terrace

Property Location

© 2014 Alanya Palace Turkey, All Rights Reserved